Visiting For The First Time? Here’s What You Need To Know
Making your first visit to TPC Danzante Bay and Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto? No worries, we have you covered.
Here are our top tips to ensure your visit is incomparable:
1. Visit our website
It is a treasure trove of great information.
- Watch the golf course video. We promise it will more than whet your appetite for what lies ahead.
- Get acquainted with the course scorecard so you have an idea of yardages, which tees suit your game, the easiest and hardest holes.
- Download the resort fact sheet. It will provide a convenient snapshot of all the activities and amenities at the resort.
- Go the FAQ section to get questions answered—from travel requirements to what clothing is best to pack. (Spoiler alert: raincoats and jackets aren’t on the list!)
- Finally, peruse the “archives” section on this blog as you’re likely to find entries that will assist in further planning.
2. Golf packages
Take advantage of the available golf packages, including the latest “Unlimited” offer. If you’re traveling with someone who would prefer spa treatments, you’re in luck. Insider tip: Sign up for emails to receive information on discounts and promotions throughout the year.
3. Golf groups
If you’re planning a getaway with several friends, or a bachelor or bachelorette party, you’ll want to contact our Director of Golf Development. Either send Rich Taylor an email@example.com or call him directly at (541) 390-8700.
4. Check flight options.
We’re thrilled that getting to Loreto has never been easier thanks to new direct flights out of Phoenix and Dallas (American Airlines) and Los Angeles (Alaska Airlines). Starting in December, Alaska will also fly directly to Loreto from San Francisco.
|San Francisco||Alaska Airlines||2h 40m||Nonstop|
|Los Angeles||Alaska Airlines||1h 58m||Nonstop|
|San Diego – Tijuana||Volaris and Calafia||1h 45m||Nonstop|
|Dallas||American Airlines||3h 8m||Nonstop|
|Phoenix||American Airlines||2h 4m||Nonstop|
|La Paz||Volaris and Calafia||45m||Nonstop|
5. Book tee times in advance
Don’t get shut out of your first preferences. The site is easy to navigate and allows you to plan your golf trip in advance. The predictability of sunny weather at TPC Danzante Bay gives you confidence in booking your dates even when you’re making plans months in advance.
6. Book spa appointments in advance
Now that you have your tee times set, ensure you’re taking care of yourself. The state-of-the-art Sabila Spa will help you get ready for your round, or for post-round relaxation with a massage. The Athlete in You and the Signature Golf Massage are but two we’d recommend from the extensive services available. Sabila Spa is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and reservations are recommended either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +52 (613) 134-1016.
7. Embrace adventure
When you’re not playing golf, having a spa treatment, or relaxing by the pools or on the beach, there’s much more to experience. Whale watching, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving, kayaking and paddle boarding, hiking, or even an ATV tour are among the many options. Don’t hesitate to book ahead!
Select your dates, a traveling companion, and get ready for the vacation of a lifetime.